Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hold up a beer to Old Friends

What's so great about old friends? What makes someone an old friend? Is it the time you've known them? If that is true: Daniel Jonay is my old friend, but I cant imagine nor stand what it would be like to see him. I haven't seen him in years. What's magical about the true definition of old friends is you it could be a year later, two years later, hell 10 years later and then seeing them makes you remember why you are still friends with them in the first place. But better yet, it makes you feel like the time didn't exist between the last time you saw them and this time. Old friends make you remember a time now lost but never once forgotten. Old friends are the difference between what we were and what we could become. Old friends still can't believe you did what you did two years ago but would expect you to do the same 3 years later. Old friends keep you grounded. Old friends are who we look for on a daily basis.

I miss my old friends from one side of the world to the other and all of them in-between.

InappropriateBrian took a break for the day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

terrific definition of 'old friend'

mind if i use it? :P

February 8, 2005 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger danielJ. said...

You know.....you happen to pass by a site for some unknown reason, only to see someone post your name in a negative light. Now, if you want to describe an "old friend" you have to be a good friend to that person in the first place. Otherwise, they were just someone you used to know. Why the hell you would pick my name out of thin air is beyond me. We haven't talked since High School, and we parted ways under harsh terms. But we do have one thing in common still, I guess you can't stand me for whatever reason, and guess what, i can't stand you either. I do find this posting hillarious i'm still on the floor laughing. If you want to say hello, and be nice now, you can find my email at AOL at my user name. -Daniel Jonay

February 17, 2005 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Trog said...

Nice blog I have one myself great idea california horse racing

October 4, 2005 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

At PodcastClick.com you will learn more about what podcasting is, how you can hear podcasts and how you can begin to create your own podcasts. Click here podcasting definition.

October 14, 2005 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger mauricegilbert8614 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 6, 2006 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger haroldbrinick86917088 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 30, 2006 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger joewashington05502493 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 11, 2006 at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home